2.20.2010

patrick M. Petit

Patrick M Petit
DOC# 175484, LOC.K-118L
Wabash Correctional Facility
PO Box 111
Carlisle, IN 47838

I Aa a 33 year old male. My date of birth is 12/17/76. The first time I got locked up was for growing marijuana plants. I won’t lie. I smoked some. But I was also growing it for a friend who was fighting cancer. I didn’t want to see him suffer like he was. I was charged with a class D felony and served a year.

I got out and was out for about 3 months. Then I got a job scrapping iron. Come to find out the checks he was using to pay me with were stolen checks ., I did not know this until I got arrested . This time, I got charged with a class C felony.

FDO I regret what I did the first time to get locked up? Not one bit . I am not the type of person who ca watch a friend suffer. Would I do it again. For someone I care for, Yes, in a heart beat. Do I feel bad about what I’m in prison for now? YES! Will it happen again? No!

Well , I truly hope you understand my story. I also hope , I might have caught your interest. I hope to hear from you.

No comments: