1.16.2016

Alfonso Young:denied Parole because denied programming

Alfonso Young denied parole because denied programming



Alfonso Young 306224
Alfonso Young's parole story on pdf file :https://ffupstuff.files.wordpress.com/2015/10/alfonzo-young-parole-story.pdf

partial quotes and summation of above letter: 

"I am writing this letter because I don't know who else to write.I've been in prison for 19 years.I've seen the parole board 3 times and my last hearing I was given 12 months defer. I requested a referment into my ADOA program and the parole chairperson told me and which is recorded, that if he referred me into my program that he wouldn't have a reason to keep me in prison

What is disturbing about those words is that he is holding me in prison by withholding the one thing that can release......(explains he does not have the 10 dollars to obtain  a copy of his hearing and feels the parole chairperson is abusing his position. )

To tell someone who has done everything possible; finished my vocational trade, a certified tutor, and I've completed things because I felt I had to for the purpose of being successful once I release. Yet these accomplishments don't mean anything.

No comments: