4.24.2013

Ron Schroeder

sad update :2015

MY EXTENDED SUPERVISION WAS REVOKED AND IWAS RE-IMPRISONED
FOR 3 YEARS FOR WRITING MY CHILDREN, ATTENDING A JOB FAIR,
APPLYING FOR A JOB AT AN EMPLOYMENT AGENCY, AND GOING TO A
SOCIAL SERVICE AGENCY FOR FOOD
I've been writing my daughters weekly since 2007 per a family court order.
Prior to my Oct. 2013 release from prison, my ex-wife told my-probation agent she no longer wanted me to write our kids. The agent filed an unsigned memo, without legal counsel, with Waukesha County Judge Kathryn W. Foster (my criminal judge), who held a hearing. According to the transcript, the sole reason for the no contact restriction was simply because the mother (my ex-wife) requested it (there were no allegations of misconduct towards the kids on my part at the time). I objected because the memo wasn't signed by DOG legal counsel (see footnote 1) and thus the agent was practicing law without a license, a crime (see footnote 2).
I also objected that the ban prohibited contact with children and others and violated my First Amendment right but Judge Foster replied, "You want to throw the 1st Amendment in, you are going to waste my time and your time" and implemented the prohibition.
I then pleaded with Judge Foster, saying that I've been writing my daughters weekly for years and now they're going to wonder why I've abandoned them. Judge Foster's shocking response was, "Mr. Schroeder, shush."
While appealing, I wrote my daughters after my release from prison under the 1st and 14th Amendment Constitutional protect­ions. I simply didn't want my daughters to think I'd abandoned them. My agent moved to reimprison me for 3 years for continuing to write them. (He also sought to revoke my supervision for attending a Goodwill Industries job fair, applying for employ­ment at a temp agency, and going to a social service agency for food - I left prison penniless.) After a hearing, an admin­istrative law judge ordered me reimprisoned for 3 years. I'm appealing.
 This should be shocking, especially to civil/children's/ father's rights advocates It's a clear case of abuse of pro­bation agent and judicial power.
I'm happy to provide copies of the transcript portions, revocation or court pleadings or decisions. If this wasn't documented in writing, it'd be almost unbelievable..
Thank you for taking time to read my situation. And thank you very much for your support.
I give authorization to publish the above, with or without editing.
Ron Schroeder, #528682 Jackson Corr. Inst. - P.O. Box 233,Black River Falls, WI 54615
FOOTNOTES:
1.  Wis. Stat. 802.05(1) states, "Every pleading, written motion and other paper shall be signed by at least one attorney of re­cord in the attorney's individual name, or, if the party is not represented by an attorney, shall be signed by the party.. .An unsigned paper shall be stricken unless omission of the signat­ure is corrected promptly after being called to the attention of the attorney or party."
2.  Wis. Stat. 757.30(2) states, "Every person who appears as agent, representative or attorney, for or on behalf of any other person, or any firm, partnership, association, or corporation in any action or proceeding in or before any court of record, circuit or supplemental court commissioner, or judicial tribun­al of the United States ... shall be deemed to be practicing law within the meaning of this section." Wis. Stat. 757.30(1) makes practicing law without a, license punishable by a $50-500 Line and/or up to 1 year in jail

 Earlier:

Bravo Ron is out on parole!!!
Ron Schroeder will be release in October “untreated and penniless. ” He has been preparing for release by studying law and here explains his situation for thousands of prisoners. We are offering him a blog where he can write his ongoing story hoping this will encourage him and also help educate all . Please send this man a note – either in the comment section on his post here or via the mail. You can use FFUP return address and keep you identity private: 29631;Wild rose Drive, Blue River WI 53518.
click to view full size
 

poem 5 13
WORK vs. PRISON

In prison you spend the majority of your time in an 8'x10' cell. At work you spend most of your time in a G'x'S1 cubicle.


In prison you get three meals a day. At work you only get one break for one meal, and you have to pay for that one.


In prison you get time off for good behavior. At work you get rewarded for good behavior with more work.


In prison a guard locks and unlocks all the doors for you. At work you must carry around a security card and unlock and open all the doors yourself.


In prison you can watch TV and play games for watching TV and playing games. At work you get fired

For watching TV and playing games.


In prison they allow your family and friends to visit. At work you cannot even speak to your family

Friends.


In prison all expenses are paid for by taxpayers, with no work required. At work you get to pay all the expenses to go to work and then they deduct taxes from your salary to pay for the prisoners.


In prison you spend most of your life looking through bars from the inside wanting to get out. At work you spend most of your time wanting to get out and inside bars.

No comments: